Yoga mats are used while exercising to keep hands and feet stable and prevent injuries. The rising demand for fitness equipment and accessories is expected to drive market growth. In 2018, the market for fitness equipment was valued at approximately USD 12 billion. Intense competition owing to the presence of many regional and local players in the market is leading manufacturers to focus on product innovation and development. Manufacturers have introduced yoga mats with various labels such as organic, non-toxic, phthalate-free, and eco-friendly. For instance, Gaiam and YogaDirect offer non-toxic and phthalate-free yoga mats for children. OutdoorGearLab LLC, Liforme Ltd, JURU, and YOLOHA provide eco-friendly yoga mats. Prana Revolution by OutdoorGearLab LLC offers the E.C.O yoga mat which is constructed from 100% thermoplastic elastomers. Yoga Mat Market Share is projected to reach USD 2.5 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2019 to 2025.
Increasing demand for non-toxic, natural, and eco-friendly products
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Rising preference for natural and eco-friendly yoga mats: Consumers prefer natural and organic products for use in day-to-day life. To cater to consumer demand, yoga mat manufacturers are introducing cotton and jute yoga mats. The cotton yoga mat segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Manufacturers such as ASE Yoga India, Magfit, Onlymat, Montesa, and IDA Yog offer jute yoga mats globally. The increasing number of yoga enthusiasts and a focus on maintaining healthy lifestyles are likely to drive the demand for these products during the assessment period.
- Growth of the organized retail sector: Consumers prefer retail stores such as supermarkets and hypermarkets to test the quality and variety of products. Additionally, store-based channels aid in price comparison for different products and brands, which is driving the growth of the segment in the global yoga mat market. The increasing number of specialty stores offering products for both adults and children have contributed significantly to the offline sales of yoga mats globally. However, the use of e-commerce or online channels is increasing due to the ease of home shopping and availability of a variety of products. Moreover, these channels offer deals, discounts, and coupons to attract consumers which are further driving the growth of the segment.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/yoga-mat-market-8490
- OutdoorGearLab LLC (US)-Prana Revolution
- Kolckmann GmbH (Germany)-ako yoga
- Hugger Mugger (US)-Tapas, Eco-Rich, Earth Elements
- Shrine Sports Distributors (India)-Stag
- Shenzhen Haifuxing Technology Co., Ltd. (China)-HFX
- Jade Yoga (US)
- Liforme Ltd (UK)
- Mandala Yoga Mat (US)
- Aerolite (India)
- Shanghai Eversuccess Industries Co., Ltd (China)
- shanghai fitnessourcing inc. (China)
- Hefei Bodyup Sports Co., Ltd. (China)
- Elysian (Taiwan)
- Microcell Composite Company (Taiwan)
- Jiangxi Lveten Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (China)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.