Tourist business in Dubai
The business industry in Dubai is rarely affected considering various factors that come up from time to time. This form of advantage in business in Dubai provides investors with one of the best opportunities when it comes to finding new areas of investment. It has long been an attraction for investors around the world seeing its value and the opportunity it presents to new investors. The city of Dubai is one of the most visited cities among the most famous cities in the world. Several reasons make Dubai a perfect destination for investors to set up a tourism business. As Dubai is known to have undergone massive changes in various areas, it has become one of the globally recognized hotspots around the world for its modern architecture, warm beaches, great weather, and ever-evolving vacation culture. Such factors become an important part of an investor’s decision-making when considering opening Dubai mainland business setup for tourism as it will generate a lot of profit for investors as the industry has become perennial.
Start a tourist business in Dubai
To establish a tourism company in Dubai, it is necessary to register the company with the Department of Economic Development as well as the Department of Marketing of Tourism and Commerce of Dubai. The Dubai government uses a variety of tourism licenses, and investors must make the right decisions when applying for a tourism license.
To start a tourist business in Dubai, it is necessary to follow all the steps of the process.
- Choosing the Right Business License:-Investors need the right tourism license to establish a tourism license in Dubai. This is to ensure that no illegal procedures are followed and that everything is done under the procedure that has been made legally binding on the investor.
- Consultancy: – The investor may decide to choose a consultancy that will help him in opening tourist businesses in Dubai. If the investor is trying to open a business in the country for the first time, a good choice of consultancy will make things easier for him, since it will familiarize him with all the steps of the process and will provide him with knowledge about the different documents that will be delivered to him. required throughout the process.
- Renting office space: – Once the investor has completed the procedures with several departments, it is time to rent a space for the office. It would be a necessity as the staff can only work from there.
- Website: – Since the space has been rented for official purposes, the next step in line is to start a modern and functional website that customers will use to view various offers, book tickets, confirm hotel reservations and also take advantage of all the others.
Process of creating a tourism company in Dubai
As the process of setting up a tourism business in Dubai is completed within a legal framework and the license for it has been issued, the owner can perform several tasks such as
- Travel insurance can be issued.
- Tour packages can be offered for sale both through online and offline means.
- Support services related to visa services can be started.
- Accommodation and stay options can be offered to clients from a wide range available.
- The business can also be used to sell airline, train, and bus tickets to tourists.
- Tourists may also have the possibility of renting a car.
- Can I sell different adventure packages in Dubai if investors can submit applications for different licenses offered in the city at the start of the tourism industry?
- Incoming tour operator license: – This type of license will allow a company to manage trips within the city, assist in attending events, visa service, and can also provide transportation services to tourists.
- Outbound tourist license: – This license will allow the company to sell tourist packages outside the country while using the online medium or it can even hire offline agent workers who can deal with such processes.
- Travel agent license: – This type of license will allow the company to perform the functions of the seller who can attend the tickets and reserve services related to its clients. It covers ticketing services for flights, trains, buses, hotels, car rental services, and many other pro companies in Dubai services.
Once you obtain a Dubai Tourism Business License to establish your business, you can;
- Sell tour packages offline and online.
- Issue travel insurance.
- Provide accommodation and accommodation options.
- Provide visa-related support services.
- Sell plane, train, and bus tickets.
- Provide car rental services.
- Sell adventure tour packages.