Tips for the Beginner
When you shave your head with bald head shaver India for the first time, you need to follow some necessary steps to complete the task efficiently and safely. If you are a man, you may have some background in this area when shaving frequently. However, if you are a woman, you may need some guidance. Anyone can learn some excellent head-shaving techniques to make the whole process easier.
Why Shave Your Head?
There are many reasons to shave your head with best electric shaver for men in India, and one is to follow fashion trends. Some people who start to lose their hair feel that shaving is their best option. In the high temperature of summer, the cooling effect is very attractive. Others shaved their heads to support family members or friends who were undergoing cancer treatment and ended up losing their hair. Regardless of the reason, or whether you have shaving skills, you can consider it, this is your first time shaving.
Steps To Shave Your Head for the First Time
- Step 1: Use electric clippers to reduce the length of your hair. If your hair is very long, you may first need to use some high-quality scissors, and then use electric clippers to operate most efficiently. After using the hair clippers, leave 1/4 inch of hair.
- Step 2: Men who take a shower to open pores and soften stubble and shave already know some techniques for shaving their hair, but they may be unfamiliar to people who shave their hair for the first time. It is helpful to open the pores of the skin and lubricate the area with warm water. You can achieve this goal in many ways. The easiest way is to take a hot bath. Wash clothes, then soak them in warm water. Rub the cloth on your head for a few minutes before shaving.
- Step 3: There are many ways to lubricate the scalp, but don’t neglect this shaving technique. You can use traditional shaving cream or gel, but you can also use baby oil, sunflower oil or other cooking oils. Oil has the advantage of transparency, so you can understand your own situation. It usually reduces razor burns.
- Step 4: Another essential technique for shaving your head is always to use grain to shave your head, that is, to shave your hair in a way that grows your hair. Don’t shave in the opposite direction, as this will scratch yourself, especially when you try to do so. Use soft strokes. Be careful not to press hard.
- Step 5: Certain parts of the head will have obvious stubble. But how do you see the stubble? Place your hands on your head to check where you need to shave for an even result. The stubble is expected to remain in any dent or bullpen area..
- Step 6: When you are satisfied, you can wash your hair with a razor or cold water wiped with cold water. This will close the pores on the skin.
- Step 7: Dry your head carefully. Do not scrub, but pat it dry with a soft cloth. Apply moisturizer to soothe the skin. Please do not use any product with alcohol or any other strict items. Otherwise, it will irritate the skin. Products such as aftershave often irritate the delicate skin area that you first touched.