In this Oracle 11g PL/SQL Bundle you will receive introduction training on PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming. In volume II students will dive into topics such as understanding the basic form and structure of program units stored within the database, building and maintaining stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, and database triggers. Additional topics include taking advantage of advanced programming techniques such as cursor variables and cursor expressions. This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
This is one of the most amazing Udemy courses in Oracle PLSQL.
The course covers the oracle university track 100% for :
Exam Number: 1Z0-149 : Program with PL/SQL
I designed in this course in a very professional structure that includes huge amount of exercises and examples.
Be sure that you will become expert in PLSQL programming after finishing this course, and you will be ready 100% to pass the Oracle Exam.
You will find all the presentations and all the SQL scripts attached in every chapter, so no need to waste your time repeating any example I did.
Simply this course is the best….
Who this course is for :
Application designers and developers
Business users and non-technical senior end users
What you’ll learn :
Over 90 lectures and 20 hours of content
Prepare your enviornment
Introducing Database Program Units
Creating and Maintaining Packages
Using System-Supplied Packages
Creating and Maintaining Database Triggers
Implementing System Event Triggers
Work with Oracle database tools
Understand and work language features
Work with DECLARE, BEGIN & EXCEPTION clause
Understand and use nested blocks
Use explicit cursors
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to be expert in PL/SQL programming
- Students who wants to be certified in PL/SQL
- Fresh and junior programmers who need to find better jobs by gaining oracle certification
- Students who already know Oracle SQL and they need to move to next level which is PL/SQL
What you would learn in Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I & II course?
Within this Oracle 11g PL/SQL Bundle, you will get an introduction to PL/SQL. This database language covers syntax, structure, and characteristics of the language in the context of database-related applications and programming.
- In the second volume, students will explore topics such as understanding the basic form and structure of unit programs stored in databases, creating stored procedures, and keeping them up to date and functions, packaged software, and triggers for the database. Other topics will include the use of the latest programming methods, such as cursor variables and expressions. The Oracle 11g course will help prepare participants for Oracle certification tests (OCP). also know: THE WEB DEVELOPER BOOTCAMP
parties. Oracle is not responsible for the availability of, or any content provided on, third-party Web sites.
You bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services
from a third party, the relationship is directly between you and the third party. Oracle is not responsible for:
(a) the quality of third-party products or services; or (b) fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the
third party, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased
products or services. Oracle is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from
dealing with any third party.