When appliance shopping, the experience is always mixed and difficult when choosing items that work with ventilation and providing cooling and air. Starting from which company to look for and which to avoid, what kind of fans and what kind of motors to prefer, colours, settings and so and so forth. To make things worse, if you choose an appliance that doesn’t suit your needs the best, not only is it a waste of money and energy, but one would have to go through the entire uninstallation and return process thereby losing even more time, money and energy. Furthermore, when customers prefer to buy online fans in india, there is a huge margin to get duped or get stuck on a policy that might stop you from exchanging it or servicing it when it is not up to the standards that you want it to meet. There are always pitfalls to avoid and things to be aware of when shopping online in general, however, there are specifics to avoid when shopping for appliances like fans, and this will change based on the kind of fan that you want to- a table fan or a ceiling fan.
If you are purchasing a ceiling fan, consider having these in mind before you do:
- Make sure you’ve chosen a place to set up and use the fan. IF it is bound to change, have an idea about all the different locations so that you know the right size to buy.
- Find a table fan that has options to adjust height. Many fans these days come with these options. This will help with transportation, storage and to just generally change the size to fit it in to different places.
- Make sure the head part of the fan is turn-able and can be set to turn. This is also a feature that is now very commonly implemented in table fans. This will give a wider range for the fans to cover.
- Make sure it has speed controls and one/off options.
- Be aware of the amount of energy it consumes and make sure that it is appropriate for the appliance.
If you are thinking of going for a ceiling fan and looking for options to buy fans online in India, here are a few thins to keep in mind. These include many important parameters but are by no means limited to them:
- Make sure you have chosen an appropriate location for the ceiling fan.
- Make sure the fan’s blades are appropriately sized so that they don’t hit on the walls of the room.
- Make sure the fan can be at least 7 feet above the floor of the room.
- Some ceiling fans are equipped with technology that will help you control the speed, blade rotation movement and even to switch them on and off, if that is something you like, look into it.
Overall, make sure to pay attention to the needs of the location and your budget whilst going about shopping for fans and you will find the right one!