Emergen Research’s latest document, titled ‘Global Lighting as a Service Market – Forecast to 2027,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Lighting as a Service market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Lighting as a Service market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth.
The global Lighting as a Service (LaaS) Market is projected to reach USD 6.28 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The primary driver for the market includes the increasing demand for economical lighting systems. The growing convergence of the technology equipped with Internet of Things (IoT) within the lighting system includes a lower consumption of energy across numerous elements of the planet. However, the service’s subscription program generally imposes a better overall price than the owner pays for the self-installation system, which might seemingly cause a challenge.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
Our experienced market research team has provided updated information on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its adverse economic impact in the latter segment of the report. The coronavirus outbreak has led to drastic changes in the current Lighting as a Service business landscape, limiting the growth opportunities for various manufacturers and buyers for the next few years. Besides making speculations about the market’s post-COVID-19 scenario, the report discusses its existing situation. The report eventually offers conclusive data related to the Lighting as a Service market growth assessed on both regional and global levels.
Key Highlights From The Report.
- Lighting accounts for nearly 90% of electricity usage in households and 18-40% of economic premises. There’s a growing would like for energy saving across the world, making scope for the market. It’s expected that the transition to energy-efficient lighting would scale back the world electricity demand for lighting by 30-40% in 2030. With half of less energy consumption, diode lights are likely to supply brighter, clearer lightweight while not the glint that usually irritates the second cranial nerve resulting in worker complaints regarding headaches and fatigue. in addition, diode lights contain NO venturesome materials, do not flicker or stroboscope.
- Countries across the planet are widely adopting diode lighting. as an example, the big apple planned to switch 250,000 streetlights with LEDs, that was to be followed by the replacement of ornamental lights within the urban areas.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Lighting as a Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Lighting as a Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Lighting as a Service market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Browse Detailed Research Report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lighting-as-a-service-market
Key geographical areas:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756