Over the years, extensive R&D efforts have enabled microbiome-based therapy / diagnostic developers to make significant strides, in terms of progressing proprietary product candidates into the clinic
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Human Microbiome Market, 2019-2030” report to its list of offerings
The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of microbiome therapeutics, providing information on drug / therapy developer(s).
- Elaborate profiles of key players (established after 2005) that are engaged in the development of microbiome therapeutics.
- A detailed review of the current market landscape of microbiome diagnostic tests, brief profiles of popular diagnostic developers and indicative list of screening and profiling test kits.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of FMT therapies, a geographical clinical trial analysis and information on various stool banks.
- A detailed business portfolio analysis based on an attractiveness and competitiveness (AC) framework.
- An analysis of the varied microbiome-focused initiatives of big pharma players.
- An analysis of the start-ups / small-sized players engaged in the development of microbiome therapeutics and diagnostics.
- An assessment of the most commonly targeted therapeutic indications and details of microbiome-based drugs.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in start-ups / small-sized companies.
- An indicative list of contract manufacturers, in-house manufacturers and CROs that currently claim to have the necessary capabilities.
- An assessment of the emerging role of big data highlighting efforts focused on the development and implementation of various algorithms / tools to analyze data generated from in the microbiome research.
- An informative case study on the various other applications of microbiome products, such as agriculture, animal health, plant health, food products
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Therapy (Tx)
- Prescription Drug
- Type of Molecule (Tx)
- Small Molecules
- Target Indication (Tx+Dx)
- Acne Vulgaris
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Clostridium difficile Infection
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Lung Cancer
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Therapeutic Area (Tx+Dx)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Dental Disorders
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Dermatological Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Key Geographical Regions (Tx+Dx)
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- 4D Pharma
- Armata Pharmaceuticals
- Evelo Biosciences
- Rebiotix (Acquired by Ferring Pharmaceuticals)
- Seres Therapeutics
- Vedanta Biosciences
For more information please click on the following link:
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/human-microbiome-market/281.html or email email@example.com
Other Recent Offerings:
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
- Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Synthetic Lethality-based Drugs and Targets Market, 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis