What are razor bumps?
Razor bumps or razor burns are small bumps that appears on the skin after shaving they look like pimples which can completely ruin your look after shaving. Razor bumps are generally sore but with the time these razor bumps turns into permanent scar tissue, razor bumps on vagina develops when while shaving it cuts the skin, the hair curls back and grows inwards which causes irritation to the hair follicle, it swells up like red lump which looks like a pimple. Men and women both suffers with razor bumps.
Razor bumps on sensitive and private parts of women are annoying and disturbing as it is difficult to shave off vagina and there are possibilities of getting razor bumps on your genitalarea so to get rid of razor bumps on your vagina you must apply below given methods and discover yourself free from pain, discomfort, itchiness and burn.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: it has anti-inflammatory properties which helps fighting with bacteria also, to treat the razor bumps on vagina, take a ½ cup of apple cider vinegar and dab cotton ball in the solution and apply it on the affected area let it dry naturally and then rinse it with Luke warm water but if you have sensitive skin add equal amount of water tovinegar, repeat this process three times a dayfor effective results.
- ASPIRIN: it is also considered best to treat razor bumps on vagina, take two tablets of aspirin and dissolve it in n one tablespoon of water,mix it well to form a paste of it, rub the paste on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes, wash itwithLuke warm water and repeat the process twicea day.
- COLD COMPRESS: place few ice cubes on a cloth and apply it on the razor bumps for 10 to 15 minutes it helps reducing inflammation and cools down the burning sensation.Cold Compress method for How To Get Rid Of Razor Bumps On Vagina is considered best and effective.
- YOGURT: it has anti-bacterial,anti-inflammatoryproperties and also reduces swelling, take one and half table spoon of yogurt and mix it with oneteaspoon of honey now apply the mixture on the razor bumps for fifteen minutes and wash it with warm water, repeat this process four times a day.
- ALOE VERA it has cooling and soothing effect not only heals but also moisturizes the skin. Take fresh, ripenAloe Vera and scoop out the gel and apply it well on the razor bumps, let it dry or you can keep it overnight for better results, wash it with warm water, you will find bumps treated.
How to get rid of razor bumps on vagina is an easy process but you must take care of few things while shaving your bikiniarea likeusing hot water, applying thick leather of shaving cream and good quality sharp razor.