According to the researchers, around 30 to 40 women cannot become mothers because of an abnormal menstruation cycle. This condition is also known as anovulation.
If your periods occur at irregular intervals ( such as sometimes after 37 days and sometime before 21 days), you might also be experiencing infertility issues. There is no specific cause of anovulation in females.
The irregularities in periods can occur because of various factors like stress, hormonal imbalance, obesity, poor nutrition, PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) etc. Whatever it is, the most important thing is to take a menstruation cycle back to normal.
Generally, to boost egg formation, reproductive endocrinologists give ovulation induction treatment and fertility drugs. But sometimes, other health problems like thyroid, abnormal pituitary gland, etc., also impacts the ovulation cycle. In such cases, doctors plan treatment differently. First, they give medicines to cure the basic health issues and then treat anovulation.
The woman is most fertile near the ovulation date, and on the day she ovulates. Having intercourse during this time increases the chances of conception. If you don’t know when you will ovulate, it becomes difficult to guess the “fertile window.”
The simultaneous 5 days before the ovulation cycle is known as the Fertile window. Some women also miss periods constantly, which is not a good sign. The absence of periods shows the absence of ovulation. And how could you be pregnant without laying an egg?
Moreover, it also indicates that your ovaries are not functioning properly and not able to form an adequate amount of estrogen. If you are also experiencing menstruation-related issues, it would be better to seek the advice of a specialist as soon as possible.
They diagnose the real cause of the missed and irregular periods and suggest the best solutions. The doctor may advise you to take ovulation induction treatment in Chandigarh or any other city, which will definitely help you get pregnant. Before proceeding, let us get an insight into Ovulation Induction.
What Is Ovulation Induction?
Ovulation induction is the fertility treatment that an endocrinologist gives to stimulate the egg releasing process. It can be done with oral as well as an injectable medication. The common drugs used in ovulation induction treatment are Clomiphene citrate, Aromatase inhibitors, Insulin sensitizing agents, Gonadotrophins. Apart from curing PCOS, this treatment is also helpful in IVF and ISI and given in parallel with In Vitro Fertilization and Intrauterine Insemination. The ovulation induction drugs result in multiple mature eggs required to treat infertility with IVF technology.
Women suffering from Polycystic ovary syndrome or Anovolution have higher chances of becoming victims of gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Also, if anyhow they succeed to conceive, they are likely to face miscarriage and premature delivery. Don’t lose your heart. By considering the following tips, you can regulate your periods and overcome infertility issues.
To follow the guidelines for health write for us a niche you can read on our website.
5 Tips To Regulate Periods
- Include pineapple in your diet plan. This fruit is full of bromelain, whose function is to soften the uterus and increase blood flow. Consume it regularly to regulate the menstruation cycle.
- Obesity can also affect your fertility and periods. Hence, it is vital to cut down the high-fat foods and to maintain a healthy weight. As per the studies, overweight women often experience more bleeding during periods than the females who have ideal weight.
- Yoga and light exercises are also effective in treating mensuration issues. Yoga will not only relax your body but gives you mental peace. It’s a daily practice to lower down the hormones that disturb the ovulation process. So, if you are serious about your pregnancy, start practising yoga today!
- The experts have found that cinnamon is also very helpful in overcoming the period’s irregularity. Appropriate consumption of cinnamon keeps you away from PCOS and limits the heavy flow during the periods. You can relish it in cookies and hot coffee.
- The deficiency of vital nutrients such as vitamin D and B can also create mensuration-related issues. If you are not getting enough vitamins from your meal, it would be better to consume vitamins capsules or pills to stay healthy and fertile.
Originally Published at:http://drwearwellness.com/how-irregular-periods-affect-the-fertility/