Emergen Research’s latest document, titled ‘Global Carbon Nanotube Market – Forecast to 2027,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Carbon Nanotube market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Carbon Nanotube market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth.
The global carbon nanotube market is expected to reach USD 16.22 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The carbon nanotube (CNT) market is experiencing a rapid growth attributable to its rising demand from end-user industries such as electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, energy, healthcare, automotive, and textiles. Carbon nanotubes are appropriate for a large number of applications necessitating resilience, robustness, electrical & thermal conductivity, and lightweight characteristics as compared to conventionally used materials.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
Our experienced market research team has provided updated information on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its adverse economic impact in the latter segment of the report. The coronavirus outbreak has led to drastic changes in the current Carbon Nanotube business landscape, limiting the growth opportunities for various manufacturers and buyers for the next few years. Besides making speculations about the market’s post-COVID-19 scenario, the report discusses its existing situation. The report eventually offers conclusive data related to the Carbon Nanotube market growth assessed on both regional and global levels.
Key Highlights From The Report.
- By product type, multi-walled carbon nanotubes, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market size of USD 4.80 Billion in 2019. The structure of this product type results in better conductivity and the strength of atomic bonds enables it to endure high temperatures.
- By industry vertical, the electrical & electronics industry held the second-largest market share in 2019 and is projected to witness a growth rate of 14.6% in the forecast period. A much larger number of transistors produced from CNTs can be fitted on a chip, due to their small size, as compared to the number fitted on a silicon chip. Also, the chips are faster, very efficient, and produce much less heat than silicon chips.
- North America, in terms of revenue, held the second-largest market share in 2019, owing to the growth and technological advancements in the electronics industry and increased production of engineered polymers (CNTs improve the thermal decomposition and melting temperatures) in the region.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Carbon Nanotube Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Carbon Nanotube Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Carbon Nanotube market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Browse Detailed Research Report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carbon-nanotube-market
Key geographical areas:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756