In the last two decades, the significance of nanotechnology has increased many times. In nanotechnology, many products are developed to provide real-world benefits to almost everyone. Every component of nanotechnology is precisely developed to attain maximum efficiency with minimum effort.
More about Nanotechnology
Many nanotechnology products are used for the last several years to get maximum stability, but one of the most demanding and awaited innovations is graphene. Graphene is an allotrope of carbon and is made with the tightly bonded million carbon atoms in a hexagonal lattice. Its properties make it a truly advanced nanotechnology product in terms of mechanical stability, structural integrity, thermal stability, and heat conductivity.
With lots of research, graphene and graphene powdered products are developed to provide maximum efficiency and productivity in several industrial applications. Due to the lightweight and heat conductive nature, graphene is also used in the form of a saturable absorber.
Features and Applications of Graphene Absorber:
- Graphene absorber is a black, thin, and lightweight saturable absorber that is used to prevent sensible electronic and storage devices from electromagnetic interference.
- As it is based on graphene oxide technology, its conductive nature is very high.
- Due to its excellent mechanical flexibility, it can be used anywhere in any desired and required shape. Talking about its thickness, it ranges from 20-500 microns.
- Also, the thermal stability of graphene made it a versatile EMI shielding that can either be used in the reduction of heat exchange up to the temperature of 400°C.
- Due to its anti-corrosive nature, graphene absorbers can also be used in wet conditions.
- The sheer size of the graphene absorber is mostly available in 6″ x 6″ and 8″ x 10″.
- Due to its lightweight and very less thickness, it can be cut easily in any required shape.
- The density of graphene absorber is customizable between 0.8 to 1.6 g/cm3.
Other than this, there are lots of graphene products that are used in various applications and operations. These products are:
- Graphene conductive inks
These inks are developed to provide efficient and long-lasting solutions in electronic and digital printing. Graphene ink offers excellent properties than noble metals and silver in electronic printing.
- Graphene conductive glue
Graphene conductive ink is used in making the toughest bond with metals, glass, and ceramics. Due to its highly conductive nature, it is also used at high temperatures with more flexible durability. This conductive glue is also used in the assembly of high-frequency cables and flat cables.
- Graphene Batteries
Graphene is also used in the production of non-flammable lithium-ion batteries. These batteries are used for storing more data and energy efficiency for a longer time. These batteries are also small and compact so that they can fit in any required shape.
Whether it is graphene saturable absorber or graphene conductive glue, nanotechnology always provides more affordable, durable, and sustainable products. Every product of nanotechnology is capable of undergoing any thermal and mechanical situation. The role of nanotechnology in uplifting various industrial functions is becoming very crucial and important every day.