Counted among the best beach destinations, Bali impresses vacationers with its sandy shores, colourful reefs, and awe-inspiring vistas. coastal landscapes. The beaches in Bali offer adventure, nature’s bliss lively parties that allow one to witness the nightlife of the destination. While Kuta Beach is renowned for several restaurants and bars, Nusa Dua makes an ideal spot to indulge in some water adventure like snorkelling, diving, kayaking, etc. From spending cosy time in private coves to indulging in water activities, you can enjoy a perfect day out while visiting the best beaches in Bali and making the most of your Bali tour package. Here are the top-rated beaches that you must visit with your loved ones:
1. Seminyak Beach: Having a majestic 5 km stretch of golden sand, Seminyak Beach is dotted with an array of bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants, and clubs where you can enjoy exquisite drinking and dining experiences. Soaking up the sunshine or engaging in water activities, the choice is yours. Some fine dining opting that you can find in the vicinity include Meja Kitchen & Bar, Mama San, Mozaic Restaurant. For the ones seeking a place to party, Mint Bali, WooBar Bali, and Ku De Ta make perfect options.
2. Kuta Beach: Positioned in the west part of Bali, Kuta Beach is touted as one of the best beaches in Bali. A place that was earlier a quiet fishing village is now turned into a modern commercial centre and caters to vacationers from all across the globe. The wide and sandy beach allows one to witness breathtaking sunsets as you munch a snack or enjoy a drink while sitting on the lounge chair. Apart from this, if surfing intrigues you, the waves of this beach will surely lend you some adrenaline rush. So, to completely enjoy the perks of Bali holiday packages, make sure ad to add Kuta to the itinerary.
3. Nusa Dua Beach: A widely renowned beach that is embellished with white sands and lush greenery, Nusa Dua Beach is a perfect beach to spend a day with your partner or with family. Apart from being encircled by 4-5 star hotels and resorts, the beach is marvellously sheltered by palm trees. There is also a shopping complex from where you can buy some souvenirs and gifts for your loved ones. Ideally positioned on Bali’s eastern shoreline, this beach also has numerous attractions around it including Pura Geger, Pasifika Museum, Pristine, Pantai Pandawa, Serangan Island, etc.
4. Jimbaran Beach: Positioned just 7.5 km away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jimbaran Beach offers perfect vistas of the ocean and sky. Nestled in southwest Bali, this attractive beach is an ultimate haven for the one looking for some peace and tranquillity. You will find a myriad of beachfront barbecues offering some exquisite seafood and vegetarian delicacies. So, to completely enjoy the perks of Bali holiday packages, make sure ad to add Jimbaran Beach to the itinerary.
5. Canggu Beach: An absolute spot for surfing enthusiasts, Canggu beach is embellished with black sands. A cost village that is gradually getting developed, Canggu is home to some of the best beach resorts. In order to pamper its visitors, the place features numerous drinking and dining options including Alsace a Table, Pretty Poison, Aoba Bali, Bale Sutra, La Brisa, and more. There are several Bali trip packages that include a visit to Canggu. So, pick the one that suits your budget and requirements.
Above is just a glimpse of the best beaches in Bali; there are several others that are equally beautiful. Some of the most serene ones include Nusa Penida Beach, Candidasa Beach, Sanur Beach, Karma Beach, Dreamland Beach, Echo Beach, Pandawa Beach, and more. If you are already planning a Bali vacation, then check out the best Bali tour packages that allow you to enjoy a vacation filled with fun, adventure, leisure, and cultural delights. With so much to offer, this destination will surely live up to your expectations.