Everybody wishes to have the best wardrobe in their home to solve their storage-related queries. Wardrobes can help create a space that’s not only more organised and efficient but also more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Fitted Wardrobes are a game-changer for storage, and bespoke designs will fit into your room design perfectly. Buying fitted furniture for any room in your home requires many considerations to ensure it fits perfectly and blends into the theme of the room. But how could you choose the ideal wardrobe door? In this blog, we can discuss what could be your best wardrobe doors. Get in touch with a perfect wardrobe for your home call us today! 0203 397 8387
Why should you have a wardrobe in your home?
Easy Maintenance and cleaning- With a wardrobe, you can have an easier cleaning process. Since the wardrobes are designed to fit your ceiling, you won’t ever need to dust the top. Remember those cobwebs are usually seen between the wall and a standing wardrobe? That also won’t be an issue. Since with Bespoke Wardrobes, we eliminate many unused spaces, we simply only need to clean the things that matter. With a made to measure wardrobe, there’ll be no irksome gaps to collect dust like with a free-standing wardrobe. And there’ll be no more stretching up with a feather duster to clean the top of your wardrobe, or trying to fit the hoover nozzle underneath to reach a stray dust bunny.
Custom-tailored according to needs- You can design a wardrobe with all the features you want, and all the details you would use. You can omit any features that would not be useful to you. They are designed to optimise the layout of your home and are measured to fit perfectly. After all, there’s nothing worse than the anxiety of purchasing a free-standing storage unit, packing it into your car and lugging it up the stairs, only to find it doesn’t actually fit.
Utilization of available space– By utilising your existing layout, Built in Wardrobe Storage offers the maximum amount of storage space possible. Most wardrobes take up the entire space from the floor to the ceiling, offering maximum height; you can hang your full-length dresses and even fit a basket or box for your shoes underneath too!
Similarly, wardrobes offer maximum depth too. With a free-standing wardrobe, you’ll always end up with the inevitable gap between the back of the wardrobe and the wall, however, most built-in units don’t actually have a back panel, offering you the optimum depth to store larger boxes and baskets.
Customised lighting- Is it hard to find things in your freestanding wardrobe at night, or on cloudy days, because it’s so dark inside? With a wardrobe, you can custom-tailor the lighting you need right into the design. You can even decide to include a light inside each cabinet, cupboard or drawer, and the light could be triggered to turn itself on each time that compartment is opened.
Customised configurations- When you install a Bespoke Fitted Wardrobes, you have the benefit of creating a custom configuration that works for you. By customising the storage accessories which are added to your unit, you can ensure that everything suits your specific requirements; whether you need integrated lighting, lots of hanger space or rows and rows of shoe racks, your chosen fitted furniture specialist can ensure that your wardrobe is perfect for you.
Efficiency- If you want your home to be more efficient, bedrooms are the answer. You can maximise the efficiency of every bedroom in your home, be it your master bedroom, a guest bedroom, the bedrooms of your children, and so on. With a wardrobe, space is not wasted every inch of space which can be used, combined with an attractive, stylish design.
Which door should you opt for while choosing a wardrobe?
When it comes to the type of doors, you can have a lot of suggestions in the modern era. But how do you select the one that suits your requirement? Here we are pointing out some wardrobes and their advantages.
Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Sliding wardrobe doors are a more contemporary storage solution, but also an excellent option to go for, working well in numerous room types.
Their biggest advantage is that they don’t require much space in front of them, as their doors slide from side to side. This allows them to work well at the end of a bed, for example. Fitted Sliding Door Wardrobes also tend to be larger, with more space for your belongings and they can be more stable, as they aren’t reliant on hinges to hold up the doors.
Advantages of sliding wardrobe doors
- Sliding wardrobe doors are Space-Saving in that devoid of hinged doors, sliding wardrobes enable you to make extra use of floor space in your house.
- They offer unending modern style appealingly pleasing to the eye, particularly when likened to more outdated storage systems.
- Sliding wardrobe doors are very convenient in storage and can offer easy access as well as sleek operation with the ability to modify with in-house storage to meet your requirements.
- Enables you to repeatedly access your closet with little hassle.
Loft Wardrobe Doors
A loft offers ample storage space for lesser-used home materials such as soft furnishing items. It utilizes extra space above the wardrobe’s mainframe and efficiently takes care of every storage need.
Advantages of loft wardrobe doors
- Transformation of loft space is especially beneficial in large homes, where this extra bedroom is usually a very welcome idea.
- Loft Wardrobes doors will always have to be custom made, because of the roofing peculiarities of individual homes.
- Structure in detail is more
Mirrored wardrobe doors
Mirrored doors are built directly into the wall and can reach up to ceiling heights. The wardrobe interior door, for example, can be organised into a fantastic internal storage solution with hanging rails, shelves, boxes, racks, drawers etc.
Advantages of Mirrored Wardrobe doors
- With the wardrobe doors being already mirrored providing a floor to ceiling view there is no need to have an independent standing mirror that takes up additional floor space.
- Fitted Mirrored Wardrobes doors can be customized to match nearly any decor or decorating style.
- Use your mirrors to check out your daily outfits, dance practice of, to exercise in front of.
- Can give you the feel of a less crowded space
Hinged wardrobe doors
Hinged wardrobe doors provide more hanging space as you can utilise all corners of the wardrobe and even the back of the doors. The fact that you can open the doors fully and don’t have part of your built-in wardrobe obscured also makes it a lot easier to find what you are looking for. Hinged Wardrobe Doors are also the more traditional option so you are more likely to find a better range of doors in different sizes and finishes to fit your space.
Advantages of Hinged wardrobe doors
- Since they open outwards, hinge-based doors give a clear view of the contents if they are placed in a wardrobe
- By installing hooks, the inside surface of the doors could be used to hang ties, belts, sling bags and such items that do not take much space and stick close to the door on closing.
- Easy to maintain and change things
- There is a wide variety of locking system that could be fixed on a hinged wardrobe door
Walk-in wardrobe doors
A Walk in Wardrobes is an aspirational aspect of home design–especially when it is one that is spacious, well organised and kitted out with a closet system that is as stylish as the clothing collection it holds.
Advantages of walk-in wardrobe doors
- The most obvious reason to consider choosing a walk-in wardrobe is the functionality and practicality they bring to your lifestyle
- With a walk-in wardrobe, you can also reduce the amount of floor space your closet is stealing from your bedroom simply because you’re not using outward-opening doors.
- Comparatively less price
In fact, a wardrobe is possibly the most important piece of furniture in a bedroom apart from the bed, as it plays both an aesthetic and a functional role. The wardrobe design – how it looks, what it’s made of, where it is placed, etc. are all crucial aspects that affect the overall look of the room. So while selecting the wardrobe doors you should be really careful. We have listed out the type of wardrobe doors and it would help you in choosing the perfect one for you. We, at Fitted wardrobes London always make sure that all our wardrobe designs show timeless elegance and bring the best to you.Get in touch with a perfect wardrobe for your home call us today! 0203 397 8387