Have you ever wondered how much do you spend annually on detergent? Did you know you can cut this off with a one-time investment? Yes! There is a way for you to replace your laundry detergent and get an alternative that is cheaper, effective, skin-friendly, eco-friendly, and a lot more.
What Are Laundry Balls?
An alternative to laundry detergent, laundry balls that are rubbery balls of the size of the tennis ball containing bio-ceramic material. Even though you can stop feeling burdened seeing the heavy loads of clothes, but with laundry balls, you can sure clean your laundry in the same manner you do with regular detergents. As laundry balls are a one-time investment and the chemical-free products, you will act as a savior to your wallet.
How to Use Laundry Balls?
There is no rocket science required to use laundry balls, they can be used conveniently. All you need to do is to toss these balls in the load and start the machine. These balls do all their own whatever is required to wash clothes.
How Will It Benefit You?
There are many reasons to switch from your regular detergent to laundry balls. Some of them are listed below:
- Convenient To Use: These are user friendly.
- Saves Money: These are used multiple times thus saves money
- Free Of Chemicals: Composed of natural minerals
- Lasts Longer: These are used multiple times
- Anti-Microbial: kills harmful microbes
- Stain Removal: Removes stains easily
- No Odor-Causing Bacteria: They work by eliminating bacteria’s
- Energy Saver: These work well with cold and hot cycles. You can save energy by using cold cycles
- Low Water Usage: you don’t need to add a lot of water
- Soft Fabrics: they don’t make fabrics harsh
- Skin-Friendly: They don’t cause any skin related issues
How To Select Perfect Laundry Balls?
You should keep some points in mind before buying the laundry detergent alternative that makes you a smart shopper. These points are listed below:
Number of washes
Before buying a pack of laundry balls, check how many times you can use them. Generally, washer balls can be used for up to 1000 loads.
Getting extra sensitive washing balls will be beneficial for people with sensitive skin or people who are more prone to allergies.
The Final Consideration
There are several ways to do laundry, but doing it in the right way is important. Using harsh chemicals can damage the clothes as well as can reduce their life. Some detergents can also ruin the fabrics even if they are new. Laundry detergent alternative, the washer balls are a perfect fit for your clothes. These balls do not affect the fabric of your clothes and clean them efficiently. They also work as fabric softeners and take good care of clothes. When talked about the cost, laundry balls are going to save you from the monthly cost of buying detergent.