To order this detailed 780+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, featuring an elaborate list of active CMOs, along with information on a number of relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, types of biologics manufactured (peptides / proteins, antibodies, vaccines, cell therapies, gene therapies, antibody drug conjugates, vectors, biosimilars, nucleic acids and others), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), types of expression systems used (mammalian, microbial and others), type of bioreactor used (single-use bioreactors and stainless steel bioreactors), mode of operation of bioreactors (batch, fed-batch and perfusion), bioprocessing capacity and type of packaging.
- A detailed landscape of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities established across the key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World), and including an analysis based on the location of these facilities, highlighting key manufacturing hubs for biologics.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that claim to have a diverse range of capabilities related to the development, manufacturing and packaging of biologics. Each profile provides an overview of the company, its financial performance (if available), information related to its service portfolio, manufacturing facilities, and details on partnerships, recent developments (expansions), as well as an informed future outlook.
- A detailed discussion on the key enablers in this domain, including certain niche product classes, such as antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), bispecific antibodies, cell therapies, gene therapies and viral vectors, which are likely to have a significant impact on the growth of the contract services market.
- A case study on the growing global biosimilars market, highlighting the associated opportunities for biopharmaceutical CMOs and CDMOs.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of small and large molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
- A detailed discussion on the benefits and challenges associated with in-house manufacturing, featuring a brief overview of the various parameters that a drug / therapy developer may need to take into consideration while deciding whether to manufacture its products in-house or outsource the production operations.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by biopharmaceutical therapeutics / drug developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- A review of the various biopharmaceutical based manufacturing initiatives undertaken by big pharma players (shortlisted on the basis of the revenues generated by the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in 2019), highlighting trends across various parameters, such as number of initiatives, year of initiative, purpose of initiative, type of initiative, scale of operation, types of biologics manufactured and type of product.
- An analysis of the recent developments within the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry, highlighting information on the funding and technology advancements related to biomanufacturing.
- A detailed capacity analysis, taking into consideration the individual development and manufacturing capacities of various stakeholders (small, mid-sized, large and very large CMOs / CDMOs) engaged in the market, using data from both secondary and primary research. The study examines the distribution of global biopharmaceutical manufacturing capacity by scale of operation (preclinical / clinical, commercial), company size (small, mid-sized, large and very large), and geography (North America (the US and Canada), Europe (Italy, Germany, France, Spain, the UK and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia), Latin America, Middle East and North Africa).
- Types of Expression Systems Used
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Company Size
- Large / Very Large
- Types of Biologics Manufactured
- Antibody Therapeutics
- Cell Therapies
- Other Biologics
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in offering contract manufacturing services for biologics?
- What percentage of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations are presently outsourced?
- What factors should be taken into consideration while deciding whether the manufacturing operations for biologics should be kept in-house or outsourced?
- What is the current, installed capacity for contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals?
- What is the current, global demand for biologics? How is the demand for such candidates likely to evolve in the foreseen future?
- Which regions are the key manufacturing hubs for biologics?
- What type of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the different biopharmaceutical focused initiatives undertaken by big pharma players in the recent past?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2021-2030
- ADC Contract Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2020-2030
- Microbial Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis