In the web development industry, the demand for PSD to WordPress conversion is incredibly gaining momentum. The reason is simple – this CMS comes with advanced multi-functionalities. As per market reports, it has been outlined that blog publishing app WordPress is often used by the majority of web developers to manage their website content through custom post type. What does the custom post type stand for? It is an amazing technique seamlessly used by WordPress programmers to create post types according to their needs.
The process of PSD to WordPress conversion provides you with a fully functional WordPress theme equipped with tailored features. It is an effective and popular web development technique.
There is immense competition out there as more and more businesses are getting online every now and then. You need to create a unique WordPress website that is a distinct identity of your business on the web.
WordPress Development Company harnesses the potential of WordPress to build a website that provides strong online visibility of your business. Converting PSD files to WordPress is a reliable approach to build a quality WordPress theme.
If you want to know how the process of Photoshop to WP conversion works, then read the below steps for this. The following steps provide you a simple procedure to convert the PSD template to the WordPress theme. Also, know what is the importance of this method.
First Glance at some useful WordPress coding snippets for custom post type through high-quality PSD to WordPress conversion:
- Individual Style Post: Style blog post individually by using the ” post_class() function ” and the post ID. Simply open a single PHP based file and replace the loop.
- Use thumbnails to display recent posts: Say yes to thumbnails for displaying a list of all the related blog posts below the latest post to offer online readers something extra.
- Multiple Sidebars: Sidebars are mostly used to display large amounts of information such as related posts, author info, a blog roll, etc.
- Unfortunately, different sidebars become very busy and readers are unable to find what they are looking for. To make multiple sidebars available simply duplicate the sidebar PHP file then include information to be posted and save the file as sidebar > content > PHP.
- Drop-Down Menu For Tag Navigation: It is always good to have tags to categorize content but displaying cloud tags is the biggest challenge. Therefore, it is advisable to create a drop-down menu for easy navigation of the tags on a particular web-page.
However, converting PSD to WordPress template for custom post style by using the above mentioned WordPress coding techniques is not so tricky for people with a solid understanding of HTML/XHTML/CSS mark-ups. On the other hand, if you are unaccustomed to HTML/XHTML codes then it is advisable to hire dedicated WordPress developer otherwise digging around code can really become a nightmare for you. Ease down the entire process of PSD to WordPress conversion bit by considering the above-discussed WordPress coding snippets.