Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Preventive Vaccines Market, 2021-2030”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the preventive vaccine domain. The study also features a detailed analysis of the key drivers and trends related to this evolving segment of the pharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, featuring clinical-stage preventive vaccines.
- A competitiveness analysis of preventive vaccine developers, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- Elaborate profiles of the key preventive vaccine developers (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- An in-depth analysis of the completed, ongoing and planned trials of various preventive vaccines.
- An overview of the ongoing vaccine development initiatives for complex conditions, such as COVID-19, Ebola virus disease, HIV/AIDS, malaria and zika virus infection.
- An analysis of the investments made in this domain, during the period between 2015 and 2020 (till March).
- A case study on contract manufacturing landscape for vaccines, featuring the CMOs engaged in this domain.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, including information on type of developer (industry, non-industry, industry / non-industry), phase of development (phase I, phase I/II, phase II, phase II/III, phase III and preregistration) of lead candidates, route of administration (intramuscular, intranasal, oral, intradermal, subcutaneous, intravenous and others), type of vaccine API (live, attenuated vaccine, recombinant vaccine, conjugate vaccine, inactivated vaccine, DNA vaccine, peptide vaccine, subunit vaccine, mRNA vaccine, toxoid vaccine and others), dosage form (ready to use liquid, lyophilized powder, nasal spray, capsule and tablet), dosage (single dose, 2 doses, 3 doses, 4 doses, 5 doses and 6 doses), target disease indication and target patient population (children, adults and seniors).
- A competitiveness analysis of preventive vaccine developers, taking into consideration supplier strength (based on company size and its experience in this field) and pipeline strength (based on the number of clinical-stage vaccine candidates, highest phase of development, number of compatible routes of administration, number of indications evaluated, number of APIs evaluated and target patient population).
- Elaborate profiles of the key preventive vaccine developers (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Each profile includes a brief overview of the company, its year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees and financial information (if available). In addition to this, the profile includes information on the various clinical-stage vaccine candidates developed by the company. Further, we have provided the recent developments of the company and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed analysis of more than 1,400 completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of preventive vaccines, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, phase of development, trial recruitment status, study design, trial focus area, type of preventive vaccine (based on pathogen), target disease indication(s), type of sponsor / collaborator, leading industry sponsors / collaborators (in terms of number of trials conducted), enrolled patients population and regional distribution.
- An overview of the ongoing vaccine development initiatives for complex conditions, such as COVID-19, ebola virus disease, HIV/AIDS, malaria and zika virus infection, including information on disease, its global burden, current treatment landscape and preventive vaccine research landscape. Further, we have provided the information on investments made and recent developments in the domain.
- An analysis of the investments made in this domain, during the period between 2015 and 2020 (till March), including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, at various stages of development in companies that are engaged in developing preventive vaccines.
- A case study on contract manufacturing landscape for vaccines, featuring a comprehensive list of active CMOs and analyses based on a number of parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), geographical location, number of vaccine manufacturing facilities, types of services offered (cell / virus banking, analytical development / testing, formulation, process development, fill / finish and regulatory filings), type of expression systems used for vaccine production (mammalian, microbial and others) and type of vaccine manufactured.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Route of Administration
Type of Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine
- MMR Vaccine
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Booster Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine
- DTaP-Hib-IPV Vaccine
- DTaP-HepB-Hib-IPV Vaccine
Get an Exclusive Sample PDF @ https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/318/request-sample.html
Type of Vaccine API
- Live, Attenuated Vaccine
- Inactivated Vaccine
- Conjugate Vaccine
- Subunit Vaccine
- Toxoid Vaccine
Target Patient Population
- Pediatric Patients
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Emergent BioSolutions
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Bio Farma
- Emergent BioSolutions
- GC Pharma
- Sanofi Pasteur
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Company Competitiveness Analysis
- Company Profiles
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Ongoing Vaccine Development Initiatives for Complex Conditions
- Funding and Investment Analysis
- Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis
- Case-in-Point: Contract Manufacturing of Vaccines
- Concluding Remarks
- Executive Insights
- Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
- Appendix 2: List of Companies and Organizations
Enquiry Before Purchase:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415