Myanmar has recently been the most popular tourist destination in South East Asia. It has become known for its unexplored beaches and breathtaking views and local authentic people and tribes of remote hills.
Visitors return home with a beautiful time spent on exotic places, golden pagodas and thousands of temples that bring peace and serenity. Undoubtedly, Myanmar luxury tours designed by tour operators are quickly ready to visit Myanmar and make you really enjoy your vacation. You would definitely like to travel once again to explore remaining beauties of the country.
The best part of opting for Myanmar luxury tours is that one can get to explore the best of this place at their own pace. The beautiful sunsets along the Irrawaddy River are the most authentically peaceful and relaxing. The view is sure to inspire any poet to pen down a heartfelt verse. It’s diversities of nature and culture never fail to arouse your curiosity and make you fall in love.
Myanmar also has rich colonial architecture that speaks volumes about the past heritage of the place. In short, the place is captivating especially if you opt for the right Myanmar travel packages.
Is it safe to travel to Myanmar?
Travel to all parts of the country is safe. For the best Myanmar luxury tours, you can opt to see the safest and most charming places like – Inle Lake, Mandalay bay, Bagan, Yangon and remote regions nearby those main destinations.
Top things to do in Myanmar
- Bagan is the most popular tourist destination of the nation as well as world heritage destination. The same was labelled as the gilded city by Marco Polo. You can easily see the beautiful Buddhist temples, pagodas, and lot more through a beautiful balloon ride.
- In Myanmar Travel destinations, Mandalay too catches the fancy of tourists with its mixture of ancient heritages and modern city. It is the last royal City of the nation. You can catch a puppet show, enjoy the beauty of the Mandalay hills, and have a peek into the world’s largest book at Kuthodaw Pagoda and many beautiful Instagram spots, importantly do not miss the treasure chances of being local with the arrangement by local travel expert than just being a tourist. U-bein Bridge is one of the oldest teakwood bridges in the world. Arrive here just before sunset and see the beautiful views the place offers.
- With Inle Lake, you get the scenic beauty of a water-based city with floating gardens and overwater houses. If you have opted for premium Myanmar travel packages, you can view the best of the views the place has to offer by trekking or biking around the hills or mountains around.
- When in Yangon, do plan a trip to Shwedagon the 100m gilded stupa atop Singuttara Hill. It is one of the most sacred places in the nation. It is believed to be beyond 2500 years ago. You can observe the Yangonian lives in this bustling and business capital city of Myanmar. You can also explore night life in this city.
- With the help of Myanmar tour operator, you may explore more genuine beauties and interesting activities along your travel in this country.
- For an exclusive experience, try some thanaka that is Myanmar’s own local sunscreen. You can smoke cheroot cigar and join the game of caneball with local players.
Where to stay?
If you want a fancy hotel, five-star Sule Shangri La, Pan Pacific, Rose Garden, Belmond’s Governor Residences, Savoy Hotel are the choices in Yangon and also other decent ones with best offers are with your ground local experts. Another good idea is the Strand Hotel is one of the best in the nation, if you want to enjoy really exclusive one. Hilton groups, Accord management hotels and other local hotel chains like Amata groups and Aureum Places are also around the country. However, to meet as closely as your expected accommodations standards, it is the best to consult with your local travel experts who knows the property well and could choose the best of out of their knowledge while most of the thing we found online on big retail sides are lack of details or too many information that mislead.
Can I cruise in Myanmar?
Yes, it is a great choice. There are basically two river ways, Irrawaddy River and Chindwin Rivers on which you can enjoy luxury cruise along. Most famous routes are between Bagan and Mandalay. The cruise between Bahmo and Mandalay are also famous and exotic. There are quite a lot of decent cruises ranging from low cost to luxury ones. Above all the Road to Mandalay cruise, Sanctuary Retreats Cruises and Anawrahta cruises by Heritage line are the most luxurious ones.