Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market is expected to reach $XX Mn by 2026 from $XX Mn in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.5% during forecast period.
Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market Overview:
The report has profiled twenty key players in the market from different regions. However, report has considered all market leaders, followers and new entrants with investors while analyzing the market and estimation the size of the same. Increasing R&D activities in each region are different and focus is given on the regional impact on the cost, availability of advanced technology are analyzed and report has come up with recommendations for future hot spot in APAC region.
The Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market is segment on the basis of Product, Technology and End-Users.
Based on Product, the flow cytometry instruments segment is expected to dominate the global market. The segment is further classified into cell analyzers and cell sorters. It held a market share of 25% in 2020. This high share is attributed to new advancements in technology and the introduction of novel cytometers by key players. The high price of these instruments is also contributing toward the high revenue generation in this segment.
Along with this, reagents and consumables also held a prominent share in 2020. Owing to their increased adoption in diagnostics and research the segment is expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to the growing research activities to develop and prove the efficacy of various assays and kits, and the commercialization of high-quality and application-specific consumables, reagents, and assays.
Based on technology, the cell-based flow cytometry segment held the largest market share of 76% in 2020. The highest share is due to an increase in demand for early diagnosis and increased understanding of the related benefits of cell-based assays. In addition, advances in cell-based assay technology, such as innovations in tools, labels, affinity reagents, software, and algorithms, are expected to accelerate adoption in the coming years.
Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market Regional Insights:
North America dominated the global market in 2020.
The region dominated the global market in 2020 by holding a market share of 39.1%. This dominance is attributed due to the United States’ high healthcare spending, well-developed healthcare system, and widespread adoption of technologically advanced flow cytometry solutions. In addition, the established pharmaceutical industry, as well as extensive research activities by research universities and pharmaceutical companies has generated huge demand for flow cytometry solutions for research universities and pharmaceutical companies have created a huge demand for flow cytometry solutions for research needs.
APAC region is projected to exhibit highest CAGR during forecast period.
This high growth can be attributed to the extensive growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries of emerging economies, such as China and India. The lucrative growth exhibited by this region is also an outcome of continuous government support for the establishment of the pharmaceutical industry in emerging countries.
Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market, key developments:
• In September 2018, the U.S. FDA awarded a grant of ~$18 million over a period of four years for 12 new clinical trials. These clinical trials are aimed at developing products for patients with rare diseases (including primary sclerosing cholangitis, stargardt disease, Cushing disease, acute myeloid leukemia, and graft versus host disease, among others).
• In March 2017, Cytek Biosciences Inc., a manufacturer and supplier of flow cytometry products and services launched its DxP Athena flow cytometry system. The system is compact, powerful, easy-to-use cell analyzer that are typically only found in conventional instruments that come with a much higher price tag. The DxP Athena makes the benefits of flow cytometry which are more readily available to larger number of researchers by its compact size.
• In 2016, the Global Clinical Trials Fund (U.K.) launched a dedicated fund with an upper limit of $662,185 to support clinical trials across the world related to the testing of new experimental drugs and existing drugs developed for dementia.
Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market, by Region:
• North America
• South America
Global Haematology and Flow Cytometry Market, Key players:
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• Beckman Coulter, Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Merck KGaA
• Sysmex Partec GmbH
• Luminex Corporation
• Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
• Sony Biotechnology
• Agilent Technologies
• Nihon Kohden
• Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
• Siemens Healthineers
• Miltenyi Biotec
• Apogee Flow Systems Ltd.
For More Information Visit @:
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.